We've been nurturing plants at the farm for longer than we've had a farm shop, but our Plant Centre still seems to be something of a hidden gem! Every year we welcome new visitors who enjoy the diverse selection of flowering plants, herbs, wildflowers, fruit and veg plants, fruit trees and bushes. We've more varieties than we can count and because we grow them ourselves, they're priced very reasonably.
What's available now? (Mid-April 2021)
- Veg & Salad Plants: We now have a full selection of Tomato, Pepper, Chilli and Cucumber plants as well as all our veg packs: Lettuce, Cabbage, Sprouts, Leeks, Peas, Cauliflowers and more.
- Basket Plants: Our full range of plants for using in hanging baskets and planters are now in stock. We have some lovely Bacopa, Million Bells, Surfinias and many, many more!
- Bedding Plants: Around 80% of our bedding plant varieties are now here, including Lobelia, Begonias and Marigolds. The full range will be ready by the end of the month.
- Herbs: A full selection of 180+ varieties of herbs are in our new herb area now. Great for adding flavour to your kitchen as well as colour to the garden!
- Fruit Trees & Bushes: Including strawberries, raspberries, currants, rhubarb and blueberries. Live more sustainably by growing your own fruit.
- Shrubs & Perennials: A good range for the garden, and we also have some hedging and shade tolerant plants available.
- Growing media: We have several different types of compost, as well as grow bags, manure, top soil and bark available.