Welcome to our brand new events for 2024... which we're calling Mindful Farming:
- Peaceful, adult-only events hosted in our rural farm setting,
- Guided by qualified teachers, to combine learning and hands-on activities,
- Focussing on promoting mindfulness and developing new skills,
- An opportunity to share knowledge in a relaxed environment.
Our next session, to be held in March, will focus on Growing Your Own Veg*.
- Get practical tips about farming your own food and sustainable gardening,
- Plant a selection of vegetables and herbs to bring home for your own veg patch,
- Find tranquillity as you let your mind drift while planting seeds and plugs.
The sessions lasts approximately an hour. Tickets cost £7.95 per person and must be booked in advance.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions:
- Advanced bookings are required for all attendees.
- Bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. If you're unable to attend please pass your ticket on without notifying us.
- To ensure a peaceful environment, the minimum age is 16 years old. If you would like to book for a child, check out our Junior Farmers Club.
- Dogs are not allowed in these sessions.
- The sessions run in all weathers - coats, gloves and wellies are recommended!
* The content of these sessions is similar to the Junior Farmers Grow Your Own Veg session, designed for an older audience. If you have attended the Junior Farmer version, expect a lot of cross-over with this session.