Get creative with us down on the farm at our popular festive workshop!
- Make your own 'living' Christmas centre-piece (worth £10-15) to take home,
- A 60 minute masterclass led by our green-fingered expert Kathryn,
- Learn about the greenery used and chat with an approachable professional about all things gardening,
- Free hot drinks and nibbles.
- The centre-piece is to decorate your Christmas dinner table. It consists of a candle surrounded by fresh winter foliage, sat in a saucer to keep it perky. It might look broadly similar to this example but with a candle in the middle.
- The workshop is suitable for anyone aged 14 to 94 with an interest in crafts, creativity or Christmas. If you're looking for something similar for children, please take a look at our festive Junior Farmers events.