How To Pick Your Own
Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a new-comer to Pick Your Own, follow this step-by-step guide to make the most of your visit to Kenyon Hall:
- Check our What's Available page to see what there is to pick. Seasons vary annually, so do check to avoid disappointment.
- Come to the farm any day of the week. No need to book*. We're open 9.30am - 5.30pm every day, last entry to the fields at 4.45pm.
- Pick up your free containers and ask for directions to the best fields. Entrance is free.
- Pick Your Own fruit and veg and return to the shop to have it weighed. Pay by weight for everything you pick.
- Take it home, give it a wash and tuck in to the gorgeous fresh produce you've picked with your own hands!